[Vision2020] McCain's Choice Bad for Voters

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 6 13:29:04 PDT 2008

Excuse me, if there was any "shoving her pregnant daughter into the public
eye" it was done by the "progressive media and bloggers such as kos and
huffington. This would be in direct contrast to BHO who has taken every
opportunity (remember access hollywood's extensive interview of the precious
tykes along with making sure the kiddies had microphones in their precocious
little paws when they were onstage at the dnc convention?) to pimp his
children to the public for the greater glory of "The One's" campaign.

That a local democrat has managed to find a disaffected Alaskan democrat who
is willing to make unsubstantiated negative comments about McCain's VP pick
comes as no surprise. After all, when you're running scared there's nothing
a dem won't do to try and carry the day.