[Vision2020] 9/11

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Sep 5 08:45:42 PDT 2008

An excerpt from the video:

"They grew ever more bold.  Their call was:
"On those who believe in God and hopes for reward to obey God's
command to kill Americans"
And kill us they did.  This time on American soil.  The date was
September 11 - 911.  This enemy, sworn to our destruction, has been
at war with us for decades.  This we now know.  Jihadists are still
intent on attacking civilization - freedom - the very soul of America.

It is a war we never chose to fight.  And for too long, we have
looked the other way.  But the enemy is wrong.  This is a war America
will win.  We'll have a President who knows how."
For me the message could not be more clear. Just as we need visual
history of other wartime tragedies (Pearl Harbor, the 39th parallel,
Beruit, Czech invasion, Georgia Republic, Holocaust), so we have the
need to be sure this blatant attack on America is never
forgotten.  It is modern history and yet, already we have groups
within our borders which attempt to persuade us that 911 was a
government conspiracy.  And the notion that political parties should
not utilize video to engage Americans in a reminder of the event is
naive at best.

And your hypocrisy is so blatant - your "world view" is so
skewed.  Where is your "outrage" at the bilge spewed by Michael
Moore. Why have you not condemned MoveOn.org for their endorsement of
his film during the 2004 presidential campaign.

As for Olbermann comments - pure pander.