[Vision2020] [RESEND] Say What?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:36:08 PDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 06:11, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> "Just from what little I've seen of her and Mr. Obama, Sen. Obama, they're
> a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity."

So, the Obama's, collectively, form a single "elitist-class"
individual?  And this aggregate individual thinks of herself/himself
as uppity?

If Westmoreland believes that individuals are composed of groups of
people, does this reveal incipient -- or full-fledged -- dissociative
Identity disorder?

Is "elitist-class" bigger than "Nimitz class?"  is it also
nuclear-powered?  Or is it "nucular" powered?