[Vision2020] [RESEND] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 5 06:11:11 PDT 2008

"Just from what little I've seen of her and Mr. Obama, Sen. Obama, they're
a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity."

- Georgia Republican Rep. Lynn Westmoreland

----

Footnote:  Appraisal of outfit worn by Cindy McCain for her televised
appearnce before the Republican National Convention last Tuesday, from the
Los Angeles Times at:

http://tinyurl.com/6x8xuz

Oscar de la Renta dress: $3,000
Chanel J12 White Ceramic Watch: $4,500
Three-carat diamond earrings: $280,000
Four-strand pearl necklace: $11,000–$25,000
Shoes, designer unknown: $600

Total: Between $299,100 and $313,100

Photo of Cindy McCain with First Lady Laura Bush
http://tinyurl.com/5boj8r

Ms. McCain's earrings are worth a sizeable, new, fully mortgaged house.

Let 'em eat cake, right Cindy?

So, who are the elitists, again?

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)