[Vision2020] Bil Sali

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Sep 4 10:43:47 PDT 2008

I cant vouch for all of these organizations. Some of them I have never heard of. The ones I do know of are solid. As to right wing  being impressed, how about left wing  having no problem with Obama's friendship with William Ayres. A member of the Weather Underground who was convicted of blowing up federal building and who has advocated killing government officials. If would be different if he was repentant for what he did 40 years ago. Instead he says they din not do enough.
Roger