[Vision2020] Cell Phone Numbers Go Public Today

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Sep 3 12:38:04 PDT 2008

Saundra
I will agree with you on that. I have been exudated with calll from every organization emaginable. It has gotten so I will not answer the phone, I do not want to repeatedly tell these people no. Most are good causes but one can not donate to them all. If it is not a telemarketer, they will leave a message. I have called the " Do not call list several times".
Roger