[Vision2020] From D.A.D. (Dishonorable And Disreputable)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 3 12:34:53 PDT 2008

>From Keely Emerine-Mix's Prevailing Wind at:

http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/

Blogger D.A.D said...

I have to say that I thought you were grown up enough to follow your own
advice and stop posting about all things Wilson and Christ Church.

You have never talked about your own Church and what is good about it. You
have never here talked about the Lord Jesus Christ and what he has done
for you and your family. You have never talked about your husband’s walk
with Christ or any mission trips that your sons may have gone on to
further the work of the Gospel. Why is this?

I feel a need to speak to you directly. I thought the little snippets that
I use might cause you to reflect on the path that you have taken. I
thought that you would stop speaking put-downs about a brother in the
Lord, but you must have a deeper agenda.

You are so obsessed with your own “Keely-Centric” view point that you
refuse to just leave it alone and talk about the Jesus of the Bible. You
have to make everything in your twisted little world revolve around what
YOU think about Doug Wilson and Christ Church. Have you nothing better to
do with your time and energy? You wrangle about words and you preach
nothing but phlegm and bile. I feel sorry for you, your family and your
faith.

I will no longer pause here to read what you continue to spew. The cest
(sic)-pool you dwell in is little more that the dung heap of Gehenna. You
cheer when a Godly one stumbles and you lift up on high and praise those
that see nothing wrong with destroying human life. You call good evil and
evil good. Those you offer support believe that human life can be aborted.
And that life younger than 24 weeks is not a human person and doesn't have
a human soul. Shame on you and a curse be upon you, your family, your
house hold and all that you put your hand to.

Not exactly prevalent with the warm fuzziness of acceptance and
understanding normally associated with caring, concerned Christians, huh
Visionaires.

It reads, looks, and smells extremely similar to the diatribe of a local
un-pastor.

On a scale of one to ten, I'll have to give this a seven-flush rating.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I gots to clean out the kitty litter.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"*Why* a person does what he does is at least as important as the
objective behavior."

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)