[Vision2020] Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Sep 3 10:17:47 PDT 2008

It's not fair to criticize her parenting skills or Christian morality just because her daughter is pregnant.  It's absolutely fair -- nay, necessary -- to criticize her legislation, judgment, and Christian morality on the basis of votes like this.

Palin won't last through September, but the damage to her daughter will linger, although perhaps not for as long as the damage to other young women, unmarried and pregnant, whose situations seem to not have beckoned forth the governor's common sense or compassion . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/