[Vision2020] Gov. Palin Foreign Policy Experience

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 15:45:09 PDT 2008

> To me the larger risk is that should BHO/Biden be elected they will, like
> Bubba & Big Al, be soft on terrorism and neglect the military. He will
> appoint supreme court judges that can find the darnedest things when they
> read the constitution. He will tax whatever prosperity our nation has right
> down the crapper and will do all that's in his power to compromise our
> standing as number one nation on the planet.

Oh, right. I remember the post-apocalyptic dystopia of the 1990s. A
time without economic growth. A time where our military was
overextended in unnecessary wars, draining our coffers. And, of
course, I remember the Republicans insisted on hunting Osama while the
Democrats insisted that they were wagging the dog to cover up for a
sex scandal.

Oh. Wait.

-- ACS