[Vision2020] Palins Say Teen Daughter is Pregnant

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 1 09:42:36 PDT 2008

>From today's (September 1, 2008) Anchorage Daily News at:

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/512560.html

Palins say teen daughter is pregnant

Published: September 1st, 2008 08:35 AM

The 17-year-old daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin is pregnant, according to a
statement released today by Palin and her husband.

"We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all
our heart and mean everything to us," the statement said. "Our beautiful
daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make
her grow up faster than we had ever planned.

"We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to
become grandparents. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood,
she knows she has our unconditional love and support.

"Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very
quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have
the love and support of our entire family," the statement continued. "We
ask the media to respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always
been the tradition of children of candidates."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)