[Vision2020] [RESENT] Coming Soon To Canon Press

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 1 09:35:53 PDT 2008

>From News.com (Sydney, Australia) at:

http://tinyurl.com/62tffr

Stay thin, obey your man - bestseller

A SELF-help guide that tells women to stay thin and follow their man's
orders if they want to keep him has become a bestseller.

The book, The Re-education Of The Female, also says women should wear sexy
clothes while doing the cooking and cleaning.

Copies of first-time author Dante Moore's book have been flying off the
shelves in the US, Britain's Daily Mail reports.

One piece of advice reads: "Men never really ask for anything. They
command. And believe me, what you won't do, 10 broads around the corner
will."

Advising women to stay slim to attract men, Moore also writes: "When you
go to the grocery store to shop, do you pick out the nastiest-looking,
most rotten, smelliest fruit or meat you can find?

"Oh you don't? Why not? It's the same with men when they see  ... baby
elephant-sized, out-of-shape women."

Moore, a 33-year-old computer engineer, says he wants to help women and
wrote the book to show where they go wrong in relationships.

Moore himself has never married, has a girlfriend of two years, an 11-year-
old son from a previous relationship and says he has never found true love.

And to think that this guy hasn't yet found true love.

I know what you're thinkin' . . .

"But, Tom, where can I get a copy of this much-needed book that will
correct me in the errors of my ways?"

For those of you with a wedding anniversary on the horizon, it is a great
gift for your domestic help, too.

So, don't haste, make tracks to Amazon.com while supplies last . . .

http://tinyurl.com/6er4rg

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28,
2007)