[Vision2020] John McCain not Born in US, But Panama

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:16:16 PDT 2008

Ms Roskovich:

I can't speak to your daughter's qualification to hold the office of
POTUS but if she had a non-US citizen Kenyan father, was born
illegitimately, lost her US citizenship (if she ever had it) to become
a naturalized citizen in Indonesia, and wanted to run for POTUS, I
think someone might start asking questions.

Now, I have a question for you.

Do you think it would be inappropriate for people to ask those questions?