[Vision2020] John McCain not Born in US, But Panama

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:25:39 PDT 2008

I have read that since he, McCain, was born in a U.S. Naval Hospital in Panama, he is considered a native born citizen. . . and this is where I get a little fuzzy.  Is this a new rule?  Because my oldest daughter was born in the U.K. at RAF Lakenheath, a U.S. Airforce Hospital and when I registered her birth at the U.S. Embassy in London, I asked if she could run for President and I was told "no".  Of course I might have had a clerk who didn't know the rules, but surely I wasn't the first person to ask that question.

Like I said. . . . I'm a little fuzzy about the qualifications of that McCain guy, but last time I checked, Hawaii was a state.

Ellen A. Roskovich

P.S.  Avoid lines, vote early and then spend Tuesday helping others get out to vote.

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:06:54 -0700From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] John McCain not Born in US, But Panama

John McCain was not born in the US. and using Republican arguments against Obama, McCain is thus not qualified to be President.

McCain was born in Panama.

Best Regards,

Donovan