[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 28, Issue 457

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 15:00:10 PDT 2008

I played this game yesterday, just for the vocabulary education... Thanks
for the link... Lot's of fun.  It seems you can continue this vocabulary
test forever... The words I missed on the correct definition came back
again; and given they give you the correct answer when you miss a
definition, there is no excuse to get it wrong later... Well, not with a
good memory, or when writing down the correct answer they supply.
Ted Moffett