[Vision2020] Local Orwellianism

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 31 12:28:28 PDT 2008

Roger wrote:
"Are we all going to be afraid to voice our opinions."

Uh . . . Roger -- why are you defending a tax cheat?

Besides, people already are afraid to try to get educated enough to voice their opinions locally.

Our municipalities have taken to requiring people to fill out identifying forms in order to so much as *look* at *public* records.  As you know, the law doesn't require that.

Talk about Orwellian!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
~ Edmund Burke