[Vision2020] Sali on Top of Things <snort> (was Ex-UI Researcher Faces Deportation)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 31 09:20:11 PDT 2008

Visionaries:

I don't know if y'all remember the "Ex-UI Researcher Faces Deportation"
thread we had in early August - I think Tom originally brought the lunacy to
our attention, and then Roger suggested we all write our elected
representatives.

We wrote Sali on 8/5/2008 - below please see the response we received today,
nearly three months after contacting his office.  There's nothing like
prompt attention to constituent concerns!

I expect a more timely response when I contact my elected officials; Sali
will not be getting my vote on Tuesday.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****