[Vision2020] (no subject)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 30 19:04:25 PDT 2008

Now here is something we can put our trust in.

Somebody, hiding behind a false name, is threatening to expose another
somebody because they are hiding behind a false name.

I still believe that Gabe Storm is, in fact, (and as a result of a typo)
really Gale Storm, my very first love interest as a child.

But, that's alright, my little Margie.  Your secret is safe with me, sweet
cheeks.

You go, girl.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.

> I just want to say that if No Weatherman puts up one more post, I am
going
> to reveal the five or so individuals, all young men, who are posting as
No
> Weatherman. I'll say who they are, where they work, and I'll include
> pictures, so when you see them on the street you'll know what they look
> like.
> But I won't do it right away. I'll wait until after the election.  I
> understand that folks have had enough. But if No Weatherman posts again,
> right after the election, after exposing No Weatherman, I am going to
tell a
> very long story with detailed interviews from a variety of people in the
> community.
>
> And it is going to get very ugly. And one of two things are likely to
> happen. Either folks will understand what we're really up against and
take a
> stand. Or Vision 2020 will realize that the current forum is
inappropriate
> since it just feeds this kind of hateful rhetoric and politics, and then
> they'll make changes that only allow people to post who are willing to
put
> their own names up against their own words, rather than cater to the
kind of
> innuendo that I'm about to throw around.
>
> Buckle, your seat belts folks because we're all in for quite a
ride!