[Vision2020] Gabe's apology

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 16:26:59 PDT 2008

I refuse to answer your posts because (a) you are not the queen bee of
this community forum, (b) I have no obligation to your posts just like
you have no obligation to show me where I represented what you alleged
I represented, (c) you are a liar who is not interested in honest
conversation, (d) train wrecks are really frightening:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895_2.jpg