[Vision2020] A Plea to Saundra Lund

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 29 15:10:19 PDT 2008

No, I do not think that a casual relationship should be held against anyone. The fact that he served on a board with Aryes is irrelevant and does not make him a terrorist. I serve on the local AARP board. Most of the others on the board are to the left. Some are even friends( Bob Carver and Dale Everson).That does not mean that I am a lefty. Obama wrote a glowing blurb for a book on parenting written by Aryes. That also does not mean he is a terrorist. Jessica Mittford is a left winger, but she wrote a half way decent book( The American Way of Death). I have not read Aryers book and so I can not definitively say anything about it. Given his background however I do not thing he would have anything positive to say about parenting. If there is anything in there that pushes civil disobedience by violent means then Obama could be held culpable in supporting terrorism. If not he probably could not be. He was also introduced by Alice Palmer aa a candidate for the illinois State Leg!
 islature
to replace her. www.youtube.com/watch?=dyyROBLortBa, wytimes.com/2008/10/04, nevilleawalds.com_ayres.shtml. None of this should be  damning in its self. What is, is the continual denial that Aryers was just  a guy in the neighborhood. This and his statement that he did not know Wrights views after spending 20 years in his church streches credibility to the breaking point.