[Vision2020] Gabe's apology

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 29 12:21:15 PDT 2008

Wait a minute.

Maybe it was a mere typo.

Maybe Gabe Storm is really Gale Storm.

http://www.galestorm.tv/tv.html

Is that you, my little Margie?

Although you are 86 years old, I still like to remember you as . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoXQ5QK12ag

Seeya at the polls, Margie.

> Well, this is interesting.
>
> Now, Gabe Storm may be the brother of Austin Storm of Sky Cow Books,
or>  he may be a pseudonym, or he may be Gabe-unrelated-to-Austin, or
whome> ver, but he isn't No Weatherman, and so he has nothing to apologize
for> ..

> And I have no idea what's going on, other than No Weatherman still
refuse> s to answer my off-line posts to him.

> Really, I'm not that scary.
>
> Keely
> http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/

> You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC.
> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/>

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)