[Vision2020] (no subject)

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 29 11:56:11 PDT 2008

Also CHECK YOUR BALLOTS! There have already been reports of optical scan
ballots having stray marks and therefore they will be rejected by the
computer.

Not that we can trust the scanning computers, they are made by the same
company that makes most of the vote flipping electronic machines.

Today's Democracy Now covered the issue again, it was good and properly
scary for Halloween.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.