[Vision2020] (no subject)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 29 08:41:19 PDT 2008

"Video the Vote is a national initiative to protect voting rights by
monitoring the electoral process. We organize citizen journalists—ordinary
folks like you and me—to document election problems as they occur. And
then we distribute their footage to the mainstream media and online to
make sure the full story of Election Day gets told. Watch our 2006
highlights and join us as we Video the Vote this November."

http://www.videothevote.org/