[Vision2020] Do what Chuck sez

the lockshop lockguys at turbonet.com
Tue Oct 28 13:45:43 PDT 2008

So, are you suggesting that there is someone on the ballot who has a
solution for bad judgement and outright stupidity? I would love to know who
that might be and what their remedy entails. If it's banning everything that
might potentially hurt an eight year old, I'm thinking that the solution is
worse then the problem.