[Vision2020] Diverse teachings

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 28 05:35:19 PDT 2008

Matt Decker stated:

" . . . these students that I mentioned before are not your stereotypical
teeniebopper gang. More like 25-30 year old citizens with kids.
Exaggeration is not likely. Also comments made on film cannot be
exaggerated.  But what the hell do I know.

Anywho, reality speaks and  if I catch  anyone doing this crap I will

So . . . REPORT IT!!  If you are aware of a professor that has made such
comments in class, it is your duty to your community to report him/her.

If your allegation goes no further than "an unnamed professor said such-
and-such", don't post it publicly.  Innocent bystanders are often the
victim of rumors.

Unsubstantiated allegations serve no purpose than to start and feed rumors.

If you are aware of the facts surrounding your allegation (including the
professor's name), file a complaint.