[Vision2020] Obama cancels interview with a Free (not in the tank) Press

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:42:33 PDT 2008

Mr. Fox:

You are a very smart man. I hope that the contributors to this forum
appreciate your deep input. They are very fortunate to have you
around.

Btw, I seem to recall many of your obsessive compulsive posts about a
certain man in town with whom you angrily and sometimes irrationally
disagree. Should someone in this forum report you to the authorities
for monitoring?