[Vision2020] Obama cancels interview with a Free (not in the tank) Press

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Oct 28 10:11:16 PDT 2008

This probably really doesn't need to be said since it probably has occurred to most on this list; probably most are just too polite to say it.

No Weatherman has posted in the last few weeks several hundred times.  All his posts basically make negative claims on Barack Obama, some of the posts exhibiting paranoid-delusional traits.  I long ago bozoed No Weatherman so that the only hints I get of his absurdities and mental health problems is when others choose to respond to his posts.

Not only has No Weatherman posted hundreds of times, but some of those postings are of great length.  We are talking a major daily investment of time, and he is posting to a list where he is more likely to alienate people and to generate even more support for Obama in the long run.  In other words like most other possessed persons his behavior is an frenetic exercise in futility.

Hence, in addition to the paranoid-delusional aspects of his behavior No Weatherman has exhibited, we are now faced with what is clearly a case of excessively obsessive behavior.  Not to put too fine of point on it, and without discussing the many aspects of this kind of personality disorder, many in the ranks of former political assassins and would-be political assassins suffered from this same kind of obsessive disorder.  These particular excessive obsessive/compulsive sufferers have usually focused on one individual as No Weatherman has focused on Obama.

I do not want to encourage this kind of behavior; in fact, sufferers of this order need to see themselves as obsessive and seek treatment with great dispatch.  Thus, I encourage No Weatherman to seek therapy immediately.

Also, if there are any law enforcement officers who read Vision 2020, they may want to report this clearly obsessive behavior exhibited by No Weatherman focused on the individual who is likely to become the next President of the United States to the Secret Service.

Wayne A. Fox

waf at moscow.com