[Vision2020] A Plea to Saundra Lund

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 27 11:43:50 PDT 2008

Questions, Viz -

Should each of us be held accountable for all indescretions committed by
everybody with whom we establish a relationship, whether that relationship
amounts to a long-term friendship or a mere monthly business transaction?

Must we vett each and every person with whom we come into contact before
we offer a hand?

How many of us, that would answer in the affirmative to these questions,
live in "glass houses"?

I can tell you right here, right now that there are instances in my past
of which I am not very proud.  Should my friends be held accountable for
these incidents in my past?

> Paul
> Forget the 8 years old malarkey. The point is, his associate with him
when he was an
adult.

Roger