[Vision2020] Obama cancels interview with a Free (not in the tank) Press

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:35:48 PDT 2008

Chas:

I made a mistake by not taking your words literally and by assuming it
was understood between us that taxation is a necessary evil for the
sake of this discussion.

I was wrong.

Not having watched the vid, yes, I disagree with McCain.

I disagree with McCain and I am not embarrassed or ashamed to admit
that I disagree with McCain.

I disagree with McCain at a thousand points. I disagree with McCain at
a thousand points of light, to quote Peggy Noonan who happens to
disagree with McCain, too.

McCain is the last man I wanted in the White House six months ago.
Things are different now and I must choose which of the two candidates
is the lesser of two evils.