[Vision2020] Obama cancels interview with a Free (not in the tank) Press

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:22:10 PDT 2008

ACS:

I said that I would have voted for Hillary against McCain for the same
reason that 9 million Hillary supporters will pull the lever for
McCain.

It was a calculated decision that said 4 years of Hillary are better
than 8 years of McCain and anyone on his short list at the time (at
least according to the pundits).

I know of thousands of conservatives who held this position, including
half the Republican Party, and I'm surprised you were not aware of it.

Straight enough?