[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 11:07:57 PDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 06:40, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Loaded question aside, you're missing the point.

A "loaded question" is one especially -- even deviously -- crafted to
elicit a response favorable to a specific outcome.  You know, like the
questions you ask all of the time.  My question was objective, but
your confabulated response was constructed to accommodate the
cowardice which inhibits you from answering honestly or directly.

You admit that your argument relies on eyewitness testimony, which
can't be employed in questions of internal experience, with or without
cross-examination.

So I ask again (rephrased and abstracted to make things easier):

Are you a better judge of your own internal experience, or are your
kin?  Do you have a better idea of whether you hate broccoli, or do
others?

I'll simplify this for you.

If you are the better judge of your own internal experience, type, "Me."

If others are the better judge of your own internal experience, type, "Them."

Chas