[Vision2020] Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 06:40:59 PDT 2008

Chas:

Loaded question aside, you're missing the point.

Obama says one thing and Obama's half-sister says another.

You and I have already established (I think) the fact that Obama tells
lies in public when political expediency requires it of him.

It's not a question of what is faith? It's a question of credibility.

I believe the half-sister. You discredit her by your experience to excuse Obama.

My argument relies on eyewitness testimony (albeit not cross
examined). Your argument relies on your experience.

Respectfully, you and I may have just accidentally discovered the
fundamental difference between conservatives and liberals.

Conservatives think a matter through with their brains, liberals feel
a matter through with their life experience.