[Vision2020] Obama cancels interview with a Free (not in the tank) Press

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 08:06:22 PDT 2008

Paul:

We need to make distinctions between "the war" and the "tanking
economy" and the "crackheads and welfare queens."

Obama wants to end the war, grease his homeboys on Wall Street, and
reward the crackheads and welfare queens in ACORN, and he wants the
middle class to pay for it.

It's immoral, however, to argue that the "rich" have to pay for these
things because they "stand to lose more without facing hunger or
eviction or having their power turned off."

Where do you get off playing with other people's money? Would you
appreciate it if I had the power to take money from you because I
think you can afford the hit?

It's called theft.

If you believe society has a moral obligation to help others out, then
you can go to work in a soup kitchen after you give all your money to
the Salvation Army.

And don't complain because you can afford it. I know this because I deemed it.

How does it feel now?

Once answer this question, we can begin discussing the merits and
necessities of various social programs. But if we let the majority
decide they want to loot the minority's wealth, we'll be forced to
ask, "Who is John Galt?"