[Vision2020] Election Results

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:15:44 PDT 2008

Visionaries:

This is an interesting post from a PUMA site that I check every day.

Obamamedia Math — 2008 Election Results
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2008/10/23/obamamedia-math-2008-election-results/

The pic of Barack Obama using his middle finger to scratch his check
was taken from a vid where Obama was talking about his opponent during
the primaries, Hillary Clinton. As he mentioned her name he relieved
an itch on his face with the bird and gave a smart ass smirk.

Most people would call it a coincidence except for the fact that he
did it twice during the primaries. Add to that the fact that during
one press conference Obama mentioned Hillary's "periods," and the
PUMAs have been in PMS mode all year.

This site used to be called Rezko Watch

http://rezkowatch.blogspot.com/

but they changed the name to The Real Barack Obama.

For those of you who don't get the poster (I can think of at least two
of you), it's saying that Obama's numbers will be hyper-inflated this
election because of all the dead people who will vote.