[Vision2020] Palin Destroys McCain's Credibility on Energy and the Environment

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 11:13:08 PDT 2008

Dr. Gier:

Thanks for the commentary.

If it's okay with you, however, I'll just wait for Love America to
refute your post rather than waste my time reading it.

And since you dug a hole on mining, can you please tell us if the
Obama-Biden ticket is for or against coal operations in the USA:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/09/23/nocoal.html?sid=101