[Vision2020] Palin STILL Doesn't "Get" the Role of a VP

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Oct 22 00:37:35 PDT 2008

Sad. Just sad. And I thought the worst possible female ever elected to
public office was helen Chenowith. Oh, honey, was i wrong! This woman is a
ninny and a fool, and doesn't even have Helen's (irrational) belief system
to back her up. She's just plain dumb. As a feminist, asd a woman, as a
thinking human, I say "Stop her before she reoffends!".
Debi R-S