[Vision2020] Questions for No. Weatherman

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:29:10 PDT 2008

Everything I need to know about the Rev. Jeramiah Wright I can learn right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu19SPneHZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1wdhUZUM9w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0QWerY_LA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al1Cx_7T5BA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbURYPP10U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9KOBn_v5KE

These aren't soundbites, but one continuous interview in 6 parts.
I've heard the soundbites, and they don't do justice to the man
revealed in this interview.

If you tell me that you won't listen to anything by Wright unless I
pay you to listen AND hold a gun to your head, then the onus will be
on you to explain how a fair and balanced conversation can continue.

The ball's in your court.

Chas