[Vision2020] A Plea to Saundra Lund

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Oct 21 11:58:44 PDT 2008

Saundra Lund deserves better than this from a coward who won't even use his name when mocking someone by hers.

The idea that Saundra Lund, one of the brightest, kindest, most adept people I know, suffers from envy of anyone, much less Sarah Palin, is laughable.   The "intervention" joke crosses the line, though.

And no, Saundra doesn't need my defense or anyone else's -- but that won't keep me from objecting to your disrespectful, asinine portrayal of someone I respect, even if I haven't seen her or talked with her for a year or so.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/