[Vision2020] A Plea to Visionaires

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 20 11:09:03 PDT 2008

Tom apparently only wants left wing views to be aired. Anything else is racist and profane. I would like Ton to demonstrate where No Wheathermans posts have been any more objectionable than  some of his. I submit that they are objectionable and profane because he disagrees with  the veiws expressed. No Wheatherman seems to me to do a petty good job of documentation when listing facts. Everyone have the right to an opinion(within reason) without documentation as long as it not presented as fact.
Roger