[Vision2020] Achtung!

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 17:03:02 PDT 2008

Not to mention Article II of the US Constitution.

He's the former ed of the HLR. He earned his JD from Harvard Law
School. He practiced law in Chicago and he taught constitutional law
there as well.

BUT HE WON'T OFFER PROOF THAT HE IS A "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN" OF THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Rather, he wants us to believe that an image of a birth certificate on
a questionable web site that the site owners changed at least once is
enough to answer the question:

http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/21-factcheckorg-credibility-in-question

Change You Can Believe In.