[Vision2020] PUMA: “Barack Obama might as well have called John McCain a ‘Nigga Hating Cracker’ . . .”

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:28:00 PDT 2008

Paul:

Respectfully, if I absolutely must watch Keith Doberman, can you
assure me that he's had his rabies vaccination?

Seriously, tell me the time mark on the tape where I should listen to
the "kill him" scream, and I think it's a big leap from "terrorist"
and "off with his head" to "kill him."

The article that I linked to states unequivocally:

"Secret Service Agent Bill Slavoski, who is in charge of the bureau in
Scranton, said agents interviewed more than 20 people who were at
Tuesday's rally for Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin.
He said they could not find anyone other than Times-Tribune reporter
David Singleton who had heard someone shout "Kill him!" during a
warmup speech by congressional candidate Chris Hackett before Mrs.
Palin arrived on stage."

And the rest of the report confirms this point.

Therefore, the only person who heard it was the reporter who reported
what he heard even though he could not find any witnesses to
substantiate it. Some people hear things.

I could be wrong, but your WaPo article seems to be repeating the
Obama campaign's narrative without evidence. I find it hard to
believe.

For the record, I'm pretty sure that both sides have nut jobs.

Obama has his ACORN crackheads committing voter registration fraud in
the streets of America as his mentor Jeremiah Wright actively promotes
his candidacy, and McCain has his John Birch Society Koo Koo birds
overreacting to what they see.

This is one more reason that endorsements don't mean a Farrakin thing.

The more I think about this, though, the more I think that issues are
a non-issue in this election and I point to essentially all of the
Obama supporters in this forum as exhibit A.

I have made no bones about my SERIOUS concerns about Barack Obama and
I have raised legitimate questions about the man's record, or
"issues."

These same issues have arisen in Moscow recently (eg: education) and
regular contributors to this forum have been very clear about
education agendas. However, Obama's stance on the education issue is
off limits.

Most seem more interested in ripping Gov. Palin for banning books,
killing lakes, and opposing whales. She's so mean.

Who cares about Obama funneling millions of dollars to Ayers.

Obama's tax plan is off the table, too.

Mention Joe the Plumber, where the rubber really hits the road, and
Obama's supporters follow Obama's lead by vilifying the man. "He
doesn't have a license." "How many plumbers make a quarter mill?" "He
owes back taxes."

First, he said that he PLANNED to earn $225,000 a year IF he bought
the company. Second, answer the farrakin question.

There are numerous examples along these lines of issues no one wants
to talk about.

That's why I think there is only one issue that is relevant to this
election: "Who is Barack Obama?"

His followers repeat his vapid sound bites to each other and they bite
anyone's head off who introduces facts into the conversation.

They bought into the myth of the personality cult and therefore have no answers.

Somebody please tell me, however, who paid for Obama's Harvard
education. The answer is disturbing.

Just so you know, I'm not voting FOR John McCain. I'm voting AGAINST
Barack Obama.

I know very little about the man and everything I know scares the holy
Shiite out of me.