[Vision2020] Youtube Videos

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 10:49:05 PDT 2008

I enjoy youtube. . . . for entertainment.  However,  I question it's value for "news".  . . hell, I question about 99% of anything I see/hear on radio/tv as well.

Anyone who has had the pleasure (I use the term loosely) of being interviewed might have an understanding.  I have never once been quoted accurately.  Ever.  Years ago after a TV interview, I couldn't believe  it was really me speaking.  Neither could my family.  "OMG, mom!  Did you really SAY that!"  Well, yes and no.   First of all, my flip answer came during a sound check and no one ever got to hear the question that prompted it. And second, that's just it.  Next time you're watching TV. . . pay attention.  More often than not you will never hear the question . . . .  just a carefully edited reply.

Ellen A. Roskovich