[Vision2020] Conflict of Interest

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:59:08 PDT 2008

Mr. Hansen,

Respectfully, unless you can demonstrate that Councilman Krauss has a
direct pecuniary interest in the transaction, then there is no
conflict of interest, contra your misperception.

Indirect interest and remotely indirect interest don't count.

Your time is better spent Googling the words "Palin" and "someone complained."

Better yet, maybe you could spend 5 minutes Googling all of Barack
Obama's conflicts of interest as well as the conflicts of interest for
all his senior advisors.

You would be shocked.