[Vision2020] Election Fraud

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 07:10:05 PDT 2008

> It is relevant insofar as exactly these allegations were made in 2004 and
> 2006. These allegations were found to be utterly without substance in both
> cases, even given -- again -- a Republican legal establishment that was both
> in control of the country and incredibly hostile to systematic voter
> registration attempts of this sort. Registration fraud cases were prosecuted
> (frequently with ACORN's assistance) but were totally unconnected to any
> systematic voter fraud.

You played the "legal definition" trick on me so let me play it on you.

If you're the judge of a voter-fraud case that was brought by a
Republican citizen and the defense asks you to toss the case because
the Republicans cried foul in the last two elections without offering
a shred of evidence, how would you answer to defense's question?

That's what I mean when I say it is irrelevant.

>> The absence of evidence proving "a systematic voting-fraud conspiracy"
>> is irrelevant.
>
> Provide an example of five people committing collusive polling-place voting
> fraud. Can you find an example of anyone ever being convicted of that in the
> past twenty years? Hint: you can't.

Irrelevant.

What are they doing now?

Btw, do you care to share with us why you believe ACORN is committing
massive voter registration fraud in every battleground state?