[Vision2020] Election Fraud

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:10:25 PDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:39 PM, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com>wrote:

> ACS:
>
> Stick to point.
>
> The Republican Party is irrelevant to the argument.
>
> The absence of nation-wide voter fraud in previous elections is irrelevant.

It is relevant insofar as exactly these allegations were made in 2004 and
2006. These allegations were found to be utterly without substance in both
cases, even given -- again -- a Republican legal establishment that was both
in control of the country and incredibly hostile to systematic voter
registration attempts of this sort. Registration fraud cases were prosecuted
(frequently with ACORN's assistance) but were totally unconnected to any
systematic voter fraud.

> The absence of evidence proving "a systematic voting-fraud conspiracy"
> is irrelevant.

Provide an example of five people committing collusive polling-place voting
fraud. Can you find an example of anyone ever being convicted of that in the
past twenty years? Hint: you can't.

> I have made no wild conspiracy allegations.
>
> But I have produced somewhere between 10 to 20 (maybe more) articles
> from msm news sources documenting incredibly massive amounts of voter
> registration fraud being committed by the firm employed by Barack
> Obama to register voters — ACORN.

The allegations are that 30,000 registration cards have been rejected as
being fraudulent across the country. This is less than 2% of ACORN's total
number of voters registered.

-- ACS