[Vision2020] Election Fraud

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:39:21 PDT 2008

ACS:

Stick to point.

The Republican Party is irrelevant to the argument.

The absence of nation-wide voter fraud in previous elections is irrelevant.

The absence of evidence proving "a systematic voting-fraud conspiracy"
is irrelevant.

I have made no wild conspiracy allegations.

But I have produced somewhere between 10 to 20 (maybe more) articles
from msm news sources documenting incredibly massive amounts of voter
registration fraud being committed by the firm employed by Barack
Obama to register voters — ACORN.

So let's put on our Sherlock Holmes hats, light up our curly pipes,
and think this through together.

Why do you think that ACORN is committing voter registration fraud?