[Vision2020] no, he really IS a NBC

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 15 08:53:15 PDT 2008

Yes.

You raised the spectre of a shadowy man running for President who probably isn't even eligible in the first place.

"Hot Air," a right-wing website, says that the circumstances of his birth and the documentation thereof are sufficient for not only the acquisition of a passport, voter's registration card, and driver's license, but also for a run for the presidency, vanquishing all legal challenges thereto.  Further, it points out that Berg, like anyone else in the country, can file suit to beg the courts to  "examine" anything he wants, including, for example, who you might be, or whether or not my green eyes came from Mum or Daddy.  Finally, it makes the point that Berg is a less-than-stellar thinker, and finishes with a call to defeat Obama on his policies, not because of baseless conjecture about his eligibility for office.

No matter who you are -- OK, I'll ask you again:  Any connection to the Kirk? -- I wish you a lovely day.

By the way -- those "extenuating circumstances" that you said contribute to my lying, hysterical breathlessness?

I believe you'd probably call them "ovaries . . ."

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/