[Vision2020] Just an Observation

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:46:57 PDT 2008

I've seen my share of conspiracy theories but this one takes the cake.

Ms. Mix, please search the archives and show this forum one post that
I have written that resembles the description below and show this
forum the post (or posts) that it responded to.

Feel free to post all of your private correspondence to me as well.