[Vision2020] responding to No Weatherman

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:44:10 PDT 2008

ACS:

Please produce evidence from any of my posts that you believe proves I
would not pull the lever for a black man.

You must be fair, too, because just because I have demonstrated
sincere reservations about Barack Obama does not mean I am a racist
(except to a few LOUD and dishonest contributors to this forum) or
that I would not vote for a black man.