[Vision2020] More Palin Dishonesty

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:15:00 PDT 2008

Ms. Lund:

Thank you for your heartfelt presentation but you have to understand
that it does not matter.

The moment someone threatens to make another human being "eat a
fucking bullet," all bets are off. The rules of the game are changed.

That was my only point.

Time does not remove the seriousness of the threat any more than it
removes the bad blood such language conjures up.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself how you would feel about someone
today if two years ago they threatened your father with identical
language in a family feud.

You really need to get over your Palin envy.