[Vision2020] Election Fraud

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:24:58 PDT 2008

Dave:

Anyone who thinks that registering dead people to vote is not election
fraud should be stripped of their first amendment rights as well as
all their other liberties for self protection sake.

Therefore, please accept my sincere gratitude for taking a few moments
from your busy schedule to confirm my initial opinion of you. I do not
see where you have anything "intelligent" to offer to this or any
other conversation.